Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter

Hey all,
I've been scrapping a little and uploaded to galleries but I haven't showed it off here yet, and so I thought I might show my latest creations here since I found a couple of minutes now..
I have made some new layouts, and they look like this: This is Lucas playing Hide and seek a week ago ;o)
I used a freebie from Kim Smith Designs over at SDK.

This is made from a pic I took the same day as the above photos of Lucas.. I used a kit freebie from Doreen Stoltz available in her SDK store and added a little ribbon from a kit of hers that I recolored to fit the layout better.
Here is what I made from the chat giftkit I recieved for chatting last week at SDK. The kit is made by June Schutrups. The pics were taken last year in september.

Here is a layout with Lucas when he got a racingtrack to play with from his grandparents. He just loved it and never seemed to care that the cars went all over the place.. He went under chairs and tables to get them ;o)
I used a kit from Lorie M Designs over at SDK to make this lo.

This is a lo I made from Leaonna's cool kit "Kiss me I'm Irish". It's available in the store :o) I also used the freebie you'll get soon, this is kind of a preview of the frames I'll give o you, hehe. Pics were taken three weeks ago.

Here's what I've made from Herald's freebie from her kit Bold and sassy. The pics were taken last year in september ;o)

Herald made a cue kit For the Boys, and I grabbed her sample on her blog, and made this lo from it.. i just love the colors..*lol* I also used another freebie of hers, a paperpack. The pics are two years old , but Lucas never changes his appearance that much, haha..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pages sweetie...Love them...
((hugs))