Friday, April 18, 2008

Layout-time

Hi there,

I recieved some layouts from Linda that she made from the challenges in the Crop. A little late, but still very nice lo's. Thanks Linda!!
Here they are:

This is made for the Sketch challenge. Nice work!!


And this one is made for the Kit Challenge. Also very nice!!

When I got these, I was SO happy, and I got inspired and so I scrapped a little. Here's my latest work:

Here's one I made from Michelle's kit called Frisky.


This is made from Karel's latest freebie on a Cherry theme..


Here's one I made tonight... I made everything here myself.


Here's one I made from different freebies and kits by June.


This one is made from a kit made by Kristy aka Scrappin Diva over at SDK. It's called Butterfly Garden, and I love it!!


This is one I made a while ago, but Blogger stopped me from showing it off here!! I used freebies from June to make it.

No comments: