Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Got into a scrapping mood :o)

Hey all..
I thought I'd show off my latest layouts, here they are!

This was made from some of Karels different kits, but the main theme and idea came from a kit she made that is called Aches and Pains.
She changed her address from craftyaccents.com to Arts andScraps.com and it's a great site!!
The pic of Lucas is taken today, July 2nd. He fell on a chair, and I bet he was pretty lucky not to stick his eye out and get away with just the black eye.. I may have to write that this is the only pic I have where the blac eye even showed a little, and I used the burn tool to make it look darker so it would be visible.. I wanted to use the kit from Karel but had no other wounds and stuff to scrap.. so I used the pic I had, and made it look darker than it really is. Here's a pic of what Lucas REALLY looks like today..

See, same t-shirt, same hair, I made it look worse on purpose.. he's not abused.. just wanna clarify that, ok?



Here is a layout I just made, using some of the items in the upcoming kit Pretty Polly. It's not finished yet, but it's getting there, hehe..
The pic is Hera training with Peter today..


This too is made from the upcoming kit Pretty Polly.. It's my mom and Lucas last weekend.
That's it, for now.

Oh, and THANK YOU to all of you who has left me so many sweet comments, I LOVE reading them!! Thanks for all the time you take writing them!!
HUGS
Jessica

3 comments:

Census said...

I love the layouts Jessica and Lucas is as gorgeous as ever..give him a big hug from me!

Unknown said...

Oh he is adorable what a sweet picture Jess...

Anonymous said...

Lucas is soooo cute. :) He looks so happy and content. That is from being loved by you. XOXO to both of you. :)