Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In a Scrapping Flow.. or a Scrapoholic ;o)

Hi again.. I just wanted to post the new lo's I've made I'm kinda happy with them actually..*lol* Here they are:
This is made for a challenge over at Cens loft, June provides a template freebie and you make a lo using the template. In exchange you get a really cool kit ;o) This is made from the freebie 100 days of freebies from Booland designs.

This is my son at his very first Midsummers celebration. That's a tradition we have in sweden, usually in the middle of June, at the day when day and night is the exact same length.. I used the kit Fruit Fun by Michelle @craftyscraps. A really cute one ;o)

That's enough bragging for now.. goodnight.
Hugs Jessica

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great layouts sweetie...precious little Lucas....
Great Job!!!
Your so talented Im so lucky to have you as my partner and bestie...((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Those LO's ar so so so so cute. You really are on a roll. So good to see you back full force. :)