Sunday, March 16, 2008

Did some scrapping this weekend

Hey there.
I really didn't think I'd find time to scrap this weekend, but Lucas has been doing a lot better the last 24 hours or so, and so I have been speed'scrapping..*lol*
Last night I made 3 new lo's and I just finished off another one.. have a look:
Here's one I did from Karel's commercial kit Happy Hearts. A really cute kit if you ask me, but I am also very into hearts..*lol*

Here's the one I just finished, also a Karel-kit ;o)
I made it from the kit A Polkadot Spring, I just love the soft colors.. and the heart I used as a talking bubble is not transformed in any way, except for the size.. they are really cute!

This is Lucas yesterday afternoon by the sea I have always went to for a swim during my childhood.. He looked at some swans and triedto feed them, but they were too shy ;o) The kit I used is called Fabulous Days and is made by G Dupus over at Scrappindigikreations.com and I just love how the colors in the papers and embies goes with the ones in the pics.. This was made in max 10 minutes, and I'm actually having this as my personal favorite for some reason, hehe.

If the lo above was my personal favorite layout, then this is my personal favorite PERSON..*lol* Lea aka Leaonna is my bestie online, always very generous, caring, warm and sweet. She's tought me a lot and is always there to help out, she's fantastic! I have wanted to do this bestie layout for some time now, but I had to get some pics from her first, and when I saw this pic I knew at once I'd be using the kit Daisy Days from Sammy D Designs over at Scrappindigikreations.com since the olors match her own colors (eyes and hair) so well.. I hope you like this, I know I do!

This is all I have for now, I may do more.. and if I do I'll be back!
Take care until next time, thanks for looking !
Hugs, Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Picture of Lucas "By The Sea" is my all time Fav. Amazing. :) Your Bestie LO turned out very nice. I did one for her too. This is all so much fun. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you sweetie....you KNOW your my bestie too...Love you....and I just LOVE this layout...you Rock!!!!