Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tracy in our CT..

HI there!
Today I'll post something that I'm very proud of. But it's not me, not Leaonna and not Scrapoholic kits. But it is a Scrapoholic CT member!
Tracy has been a CT member for me since I was "Nexa design" and all alone. She has been really good to me in every way, making WONDERFUL layouts form my kits, and later on with our kits. She claims to be a newbie, but if you're not aware of that, you wouldn't think it!

Tracy has been the most loyal member of my CT, besides from Leaonna my bestie and co-designer at Scrapoholic Designs.
She started out like me a while ago, asking questions about making Quickpages, and from there she all of a sudden has developed some true skills!! She asked a few questions after the QP's but she has tought herself VERY well, and now she's also in June's CT, doing even more amazing layouts!
But that's not all, she started making freebies, and so far this the latest one is my all time favorite! PRETTY colors, nice accents and useable shapes and great papers.. I just LOVE the freebie she put on her blog called Spring Stitches. Here's a preview:
Isn't that LOVELY??
She has also agreed to become a Guest Designer here later on, and I'm very excited to see what we come up with, I'm SO looking forward to having her in the store and on the blog!!
I scrapped a lo using Tracys Spring Stitches freebie, and I loved every minute of it! Here's what I made:
This is Tella on the left rolling around of joy in her pasture, and on the right, Hera is having a meal of green spring grass! Pics were taken March 7th 2008. Ok, so if you like the spring stitches freebie, I suggest you head over to tracys blog and snag it, and PLEASE don't forget to leave her some love, ok?

I have made a new lo using Leaonna's kit Kiss me I'm Irish too, I hope it looks ok? *lol* Here it is:
This is taken when we were going to the stable, and Nemo had to WAIT for us to get in the car, he was sooo bored..*lol* Then Lucas came and tried to cheer us all up with his smile, haha..
Well that's all, folks ;o)
Until next time..
HUGS
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tella is so beautiful. What a great spring LO.
I will have to put my thinking cap on if I'm going to be a Guest Designer here. What an Honor. Woo Hoo! :)