Monday, May 26, 2008

Been Scrapping again..

Hi.. it's been a while since I posted lo's and I wish I would have had the time to do it earlier, but here you go, some new lo's I made from Karels Kits:

This was made from a kit called A beeutiful day.

And this one was made with a kit called A Garden Tribute. Enzo is a puppy that a friend of mine just bought.

I also scrapped a kit from Stellariffic Creatons that is now a designer in the Scrapoholic Designs Store!! Go there to have a look at her kits, they are pretty!
Here is what I made!!
The kit I used is called Sea of Stars.

I will make some more lo's and kits and freebies oo this week, it's been pretty busy since I started cleaning out closets, throwing away stuff and so on since we're moving august 1st.. and I HATE starting too late..*lol* I want it all DONE when it's time to move!!
No stress hehe,
So I guess I'll be back later!!
Take care!!
HUGS
Jessica

No comments: