Monday, June 2, 2008

So sorry I haven't been around..

Hi all,
I know, I'm a baaad blogger/designer/scrapper right now, but I have got TONS of things to clean out before we move, and I also need to buy some new stuff for the new place.. we are gonna have some new types of windows,they're called bay windows I think. But we don't have it in this apt, so we have to fix some drapes and things for those, for example.
I've been to IKEA this weekend with Peter, and we got some new stuff, and last week I threw away three, almost four garbage sacks filled with old toys, too small clothes, trash and magazines and so on.. It's a work in progress, let me tell you this is NOT gonna be ready in a day or two..*lol* too much junk, that's what I have.. for sure!
I have found a swedish forum that lead me to the site Flylady.net and I started to use her way of doing things, since they kinda makes sense to me, and one important step for her is to "shine the zink". I was kind of sceptical at first, but then I was like "ok, I'll give it a shot", and I took some before and after pics and I scrapped them with a kit from Karel!
Here it is:

I used her kit Ladybug Love to make this laout. I decided to play with words a little bit, since I had no great pics to use with this kit..
What is fun with this cleaning thing I've got going is I all of a sudden started to take pics of my MESS. Let me tell you it's MESSY here. Or at least it used to be..*lol* but that's because I have been WAAAAY to much into the scrapping and designing, and I just ignored the growing mess, and now I finally took the time to get started. Can't sayI like it, but it's a LOT easier if you do it like Fly Lady says. In babysteps. 15 minutes at a time, a break and then 15 more minutes. Sounds really silly to a person like me, that likes to get it all done and BAM no more cleaning, but I realize that might cause a "crash and burn", and that's NOT something I have time to go thru..*lol*
Soo.. I try to make it little by little. And hopefully I will find som time and inspiration to get back to designing and scrapping soon too. Here's a little freebie anyway.. a little something to say I'm sorry.*lol*
It's a wrapped frame. You can get it here! Enjoy!!
Need to go now, HUGS
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your flower wrapped frame!! Thank you for sharing.

Census said...

Love the frame and you have me converted to Fly lady too!! I had my daughter holding the bag for me to do the 27 items thing....amazing what stuff we hoard!! thanks for the tip Jessica..it works!!