Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday freebie and how sick am I REALLY?

Hey all,
I made you a tiny freebie for today, in lovely pastels, I can't stop making pastel things, haha.
I hope you like this too.. I had no real theme to go on, I just made some items.. it's glttery pastels and people seem to like both, so I hope I'm right!!
Me then.. I went to the doctor today, hoping to get some penicillin to cure my nasty flu.. that wasn't a flu. It is something called myocarditis, and all of a sudden there's the explanation of why I've been moping around here feeling half dead.. *lol*
Ok, so it's not serious, but if I don't take it easy it might GET serious. According topeople that should know. I just say GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I don't have TIME to be sick. I want to be able to go to the stable and get Hera ready for the show on July 4th. PLUS I need to pack up some stuff too.. I have been putting that ahead of myself all the time because it's "boring". Well it is, but it's kinda exhausting too, at least right now.
So I guess I will be "stuck" here or in bed. End of story.
Oh well, things could be worse. so I'll stop complaining and show you the goodies I made you, here you are:

5 papers, a frame, a border and some wordart. Enjoy if you grab it here!!
I need to grab Lucas at his daycare now.. see ya all later!
HUGS
Jessica

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweetie....im worried about you is this a permanent thing?....I wanna talk to you sweetie....Miss you and hope you get better soon...btw your freebie is beautiful...

Anonymous said...

The pastels are gorgeous. Take care of yourself and rest. :)

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful and unique. Thanks so much for sharing!!

LindaJD said...

Hi Jessica, Thank you so much for sharing! I was so sorry to read that you are not feeling very well! take care and Get Better soon
Hugs - Linda

Census said...

Gorgeous freebie, thank you Jessica! You need to take care and rest up..it will be worth it if it helps you get better. I know its boring but it's something you need to do...be kind to you!!