Monday, June 9, 2008

What's to come.. and a lo!

Hmm, I am forgetting like a zillion things right now.. I made a layout a couple of nights ago using some items I made, and I was too tired to post then, and decided to do it the next day. Hahahaa. As you can see I forgot. But all of asudden I remembered it now, so here it is!

This is my neighbour Sarah and Lucas' best friend Darin. They are both super sweet and I will miss them SO much when we move...
But I hope to find some new interesting friends too, of course ;o)

The backgrund paper is from an upcoming kit I started, it looks like this so far:

I don't have a name for this kit yet.. if you have a suggestion, just shout, ok? It's a best friends theme, and it has mice in it..*lol*

I'm also making a kit I call Song Of Joy (ok, I took the name from a horse I used to have that wore the colors I used in the kit on her halter and rugs and well, everything. It's a "classic" horse item color combination at least here in Sweden ;o) Wine red and dark green plus some beige and white.. here's a temporary preview showing off what I made so far.


If you have ideas for items please let me know, ok? Nexa79@hotmail.com is my email addy.
HUGS
Jessica

No comments: