Sunday, July 6, 2008

A great weekend!

HI all,

I hope you've had a great weekend. I did! I took Hera for her show, and she behaved SOOOO much better than last year, and she did better too!
She got a higher score, and a breeding diploma, meaning that any foal she gives birth to, is worth a lot more money. Her owners were happy, and so was I.
Peter, Lucas and I also had a fun night last friday, playing minigolf, and guess who won? Lucas!! He made not one but two hole in ones!! At age 2,5.. Am I raising a new Tiger Woods here? *lol*
Anyway, I made some lo's.. here they are.


First out is Nemo and the ball.. kit used is Pretty Polly plus Song Of Joy recolored.
Pic taken last friday.


And this is just a simple thing I made for Hera's owners website. I made the frame and the text and will make a new kit with the frame included.
Sorry it's in swedish ;o)
But this is what she looked like winning her diploma yesterday!!

I have also been TAGGED by June and Tracy thanks both of you..
I'm supposed to describe me in 6 words... I choose...

-Stubborn. I am never giving up, for good and bad.
-Caring. I care about people, maybe a little bit TOO much sometimes, I don't know..*lol*
-Tired. I am more or less always tired. Annoying, but true. Need to check that out soon.. hmm.
-Creative. I love to be creative, taking pics, designing, making lo's, writing, drawing.. anything!
-Mom. I have a son, Lucas. He wasn't expected, not even wanted to be honest. But he's learned me a lot of things about myself, so I feel blessed to have him. And I love being his mom!
- Strong. I have been thru WAY too much stuff, and I have a secret id here in Sweden. But no matter how much I've been thru, I'm still alive and I never thought I would even be alive at this point, so I consider myself pretty strong nowadays ;o)

I am tagging these people..
Michelle of Craftyscraps
Karel of Arts and scraps
Amanda of Amanda Thordeson Designs
Boo of Booland Designs
Leaonna of Busyscrappin
and
Misty of Misty Cato Designs.
I hope they are all able to tag along ;o)

HUGS
Jessica

No comments: