Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Busy as a bee today!

Hi!
Wow am I happy today!! My bestie Leaonna has helped me out BIG BIG time, she helped me restore my actions, stles and more CU stuff, so I actually made an entire kit today, and it was SOOOO much FUN!
*doing the happy dork dance over here..*
I also made you guys a little freebie, a QP to pop your frindship pictures into!
The theme of the kit, that I call Sunkissed Love, btw, is friendship and love, and that's because I'm blessed to have as many great friends as I do, and I also wanna take the oppurtunity to THANK YOU ALL for being so kind and helping, not to mention supportive!
It means the world to me, and I'm so happy for all the emails, PM:s and other ways you showed me some love. I just hope I can do the same to you some time.

Well, I'll cut to the chase, and give you a preview of the new kit. I hope you know where to find it? That's right I'm in Leaonna's store Busyscrappin. Click Scrapoholic under Designers and you'll find me!
I had some trouble getting the kit into the store, but I hope that will be fixed soon, otherwise please email me and I'll send the links for the kit manually after I recieved a receipt from Paypal. (My paypal email is Nexa79@hotmail.com if you wanna buy it from me...)
Anyway.. Here's the kit. It's divided into a paperpack of 12 papers, and an elementpack with lots of goodies!
Here are the Papers:



And here's the elements:


Special Thanks for making this kit goes to
Atomic Cupcake
Scrapstew Sue
Leaonna Kizer/Busyscrappin
Digidesign Retreat
Mariana Barros
Luiza Garay
Mega Doodle Inspired
Commercial-use.com

Thank you all for providing me with such great items!
Here's the freebie Quickpage I made for you:

OPS, I made a mistake, but now I fixed the link!!
get the Qp HERE!!!

Have a great night!!
HUGS
Jessica

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

This kit has so many things in it. Very well put together and I love the colors. :)