Friday, August 29, 2008

New QP freebie for you!

Hey there!!
Ok, so I will tell you a little secret.
I made a new kit, and you're getting a taste of it if you grab the Quickpage I made you from it!
I also made a new preview of the Sunkissed Love kit, since I'm gonna sell it and the new kit that I call Woman In Me, in Leaonna's store, but under another name!
I'm changing, like I said earlier, because Scrapoholic Designs are me AND Leaonna together, while she has Busyscrappin on her own, and well... i decided to become Nezzi Designs! Nezzi came from a little bit of playing around with the names of our animals.. Nemo and Zita.
I'll give you a preview of the kits that will be sold under the new name (not yet in the store, though..) , here they are.
First Sunkissed Love:


And here's the new kit I made.. The Woman In Me:



And the Qp I made you is here:
You can grab the Qp by clicking here!
I hope you like it!! If you have ideas for more themes, please email me or comment right here!
Thanks in advance.
HUGS
Jessica

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweetie...your doing such a good job...im so happy your on a GREAT creative flow...sorry we are having problems with the store and cannot upload hopefully this will be fixed soon...Love Ya!!!((hugs))

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 12:55am, NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 05:55pm] ).

Census said...

Great kits and a wonderful freebie too..thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 07, 2009. Thanks again.