Monday, September 1, 2008

BIG NEWS!!

Hi there!!

From now on, you need to update your bookmarks, I have changed the blog to a new one. Since Leaonna and I were Scrapoholic Designs TOGETHER I decided that I should start something on my own too, like she did with Busyscrappin.
So I am now opening Nezzi Designs.
The address is Http://nezzidesigns.blogspot.com and I'm opening with a little freebie that looks like this:

Now, I had some troubles with the link, so I had to start over and make a new account on 4shared, but as far as I know, that link is working. If not, please report to me and I will send you the files as singles in email!! *I really want you to have it, huh? lol*

Anyway, there will be a CT call soon, and I am also adding new kits all the time the upcoming week, so head over to Nezzi Designs and have a look. And don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Oh, and the Scrapoholic Group.. Hmm.. I'll have to talk to Leaonna if we're keeping it or not, but for now, that's where I'll post the Nezzi Design news, ok? I'll tell you if we change things!!

Have a great day!
HUGS
Jessica

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Jessica

We're putting together a Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies website to share Christmas Freebies with everyone.
We'd love it if you would like to join us. It's a great way to share your designs and bring new readers to your blog.
You can find out more about it in this post on Scraps of Mind here:
http://www.scrapsofmind.com/2008/11/06/lets-get-ready-for-christmas-around-the-world/
and at the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies Site here:
http://dschristmasaroundtheworld.blogspot.com/
I do hope you'll join us and help us share the Christmas Scrapbooking love.

Skinny Rich Coach said...

... so cute!