Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here I am...

Hi all!!
Ok, so I have been a BAAAAAD blogger/designer, and I'm sorry. There has been a lot to think about, and I also lost all of my designing material, such as actions, styles, templates and clipart and so on, so I need to go collecting some new stuff before I give you some new stuff..
I also lost my CS3 so I can't even scrap!!! *SAD* But I will have Peter reinstall it soon enough, when ever he gets a chance.. he too has a ton of things to do, so for STELLA: we will take the entire site away, including your stuff, so don't worry, ok?
Things will get a new look and a more personal content will be added... As soon as we have got our stuff in order!!
But I can show you some pics from our first time here, we go ourselves a new little furbaby.. a kitten called Zita!! Here she is:
Cute, huh? *lol*
She has been here for three days, and is starting to get aloing just fine with Nemo. He's a true gentleman, and won't move or look her in the eyes unless she comes to him first. And they look really cute together.. this pic was taken earlier today, sorry for the red eyes, but like I said, I don't have any cs3 to fix it right now.. *lol*


We have also been shopping a little.. got ourselves some furniture for the bigger one of our two balconys, so we can sit outside and eat or take a cup of coffee or anything we like.. here it is:
Lucas loves to have the big balcony to play at, and since the furniture we got is made of plasic, they can be outside all year around wich is great! These are very popular in sweden by the way.. We got some blue chairs for the smaller balcony too, but we need to take away some stuff and get it "done" before I show you ;o)
We also invested in some entertainment for the entire family three days ago.. we bought ourselves a Nintendo WII and a Nintendo DS White too.. plus some games.
And as if that's not enough, we also bought a new kitchen table and chairs to go with it, a new lamp over that table, a new bed and some other furniture for Lucas' room.. and some are still not put up yet..*lol*
Peter's money are flying like birds his month!! But it's all investments, he says, so I guess it's ok...
Here's some pics of the kitchen..



Lucas seems to get in on all pics i ever take, haha.. but he's all around!!
He is starting a new daycare right now too, and it's SOOO close!! He took a pic of it from our big balcony.. here it is!


I thought the daycare he had before was close, took about 2 minutes to get there.. but this is plain silly.. haha.
Anyway.. I need to check out what Lucas is doing, sounds like it's something unallowed.. but now you know I'm planning to get back. I miss you all!!
HUGS
Jessica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new place looks beautiful. and Lucas is so adorable. congrats on your new venture. Waiting for your return to Scrapaholics. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica ~
You have a wonderful new home! congratulations!
And that little kitty is really cute... he looks so scruffy and that makes him MORE adorable... :)
Can you contact me as soon as you are able, please? THanks!!
Stella
botanicals@soulopen.com
http://stellarificcreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute kitty and congrats on your home and well i LOVE your blog...hehehe and you deserve what you get...*LOL*...stop by my blog to pick it up...((hugs))