Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finally moved in!!

Hey there..
So I'm finally ready moving in. Or well, we haven't unpacked and finished it upp, but at least we moved the main stuff, just need to clean out the old apt and get settled here. Lots of things to do still, but at least I wanted to say hi again!
I am kinda tired and won'tbe around very much for a while more, but please be patient, I will come back within a week or so i think..
We're all fine, and liking it here so far, but I do wish we had less stuff, hahaha.
Well.. I need to go back to unpacking before Peter gets home from work, we're gonna make some huge changes here tonight finally, we've been gone every night so far, so this is going to be some fun, getting the drapes up, move the furniture to where they´re supposed to be and so on.
Take care until next time!!
HUGS
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica ~
I have tried and tried and tried to reach you by email, and I just left a message on your store start page.
PLEASE let me know what's going on. I thought you were taking my name/kits OUT OF YOUR STORE... but I see it is all still there!
What's going on????
I know you are busy moving and all, and so have I, but can you PLEASE ask Peter to take that off the site, please?
thank you!
I don't know how else to reach you!
Stella