Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Running out of time all the time..

Hi all.

I know I've been away a lot lately, but that's because there's like a zillion things to do all the time.
I have started my serious packing, and I need to get rid of some of my furniture if we're gonna fit into the new place..*lol*
It's just this weekend and then the next one we're going!! I'm so excited!!!
That's pretty much why I have been a bad blogger and designer and all.. Not enough time and/or energy right now. No inspiration either really. I have made ONE layout since my last post.. that's some kind of a record for me.. in being lazy. But here it is..

This is Lucas helping out with the packing. Or not..*lol* I made it from my kit Pretty Polly and added the arrow from the Song Of Joy Kit. Nothing fancy, but at least a layout!

I have been thinking long and hard, and I think I will have to say I'm going on vacation as a designer for a couple of weeks. Being a designer means you have to feel inspired and find the time to create stuff, and I don't really feel like it at all. I am too involved in other things IRL right now.
I will contribute to the monthly CT collab from June aka Cen's stuff, around august 10th or so, but that's it really.. I need to focus on my other things, and I really hope to get my inspiration back. I hope everyone understands.
Thanks for reading and for taking the time to comment every once in a while..means a lot to me!!
Take care all of you!!
HUGS
Jessica

2 comments:

Sue/ aka Scrappy Schnooks said...

Good Luck with the move! We will all still be here wehn you return!!! ;)

Census said...

Love the layout Jessica and good luck with the move!