Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Post 100: Blog Award, Freebie, Layouts!

YAY!
I made 100 posts with this one!!
Thank you to ALL of you visiting, reading, commenting and downloading my freebies, plus all the great people that supports me and help me out from time to time!!
You ROCK!!

Today I have been honored with a BLOG AWARD from my bestie Leaonna, thanks sweetie :o)
It looks like this:and here are the rules for those who get this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated

So who do I wanna give this to? Well, Leaonna already has it, Tracy aka Lattedah Designs too.. hmm.. well here's my list!

June from Cen's Loft deserves this SOO much!!
Tracy from Tracy's Scraps is a HUGE resource and inspiration..so she get it too!
Tragedy Anne (Kat) makes anything possible, and she's a great inspiration and very friendly.
Gabrielle makes wonderful layouts and freebies, and is also really nice!!
Laura of Cu freebies only gives us designers such a great place to find the free CU stuff.. deserves the award!!
Hawksmont of Hawksmont Universe gives so many brushes, tutorials and other goodies.. Award!
Last but not least, Ellie of Ellie Lash Designs makes me really inspired too!! My thanks- the award!

Thanks to you and all the other inspiring and generous people out there.. I thought it would be hard to get the 7 without repeating myself too much, but I think I did pretty good? *lol*
The harder part was to stop, actually..

Now moving on to a layout..


I made this one last night with some help from a template I snagged from Tracy at Tracy's Scraps. I used one of Michelle's kits, it's called Spring Blossoms.
I love the colors she used in this kit!!

Finally, I made you another freebie. This time I give you three Quick Pages, made from my three latest kits Song Of Joy, Movement and Pretty Polly. I hoope you can find a use for them, here's what they look like!

And the link wher you can grab them is right HERE!!

Enjoy!! And have a great day!!!
HUGS
Jessica

5 comments:

Census said...

Great layout and wonderful QP's Jessica thanks for sharing them!!
Thanks too for the award..I don't deserve it..but you are so kind to give it!!

Ellie said...

Wow! Thank you for the award, Jessica! So kind and unexpected! I will be sure and blog about it this weekend!

Gabrielle said...

Thanks for the award Jessica, it's a lovely surprise and thanks for stopping by my blog too, glad you enjoyed my freebies1

Jeanette said...

Vilka fina lo´s du gjort. Själv är jag helt okunnig när det kommer till digiscrap. Härliga färger och komposition.

mumsy said...

thank you for sharing
mumsy